PDA

View Full Version : Time and Date

Avkeele1
04-25-2010, 08:52 AM
In the US, our recognized time and date format is mm/dd/yyyy. Could this be available as an option in the next version?

Konstantin
04-27-2010, 01:40 PM
Thanks a lot!

Added to our roadmap for new version (1.0.7 which is coming out this summer).

andreas
05-03-2010, 10:46 AM
Just to add another one....

Correct version for Germany (and I presume some other European countries) would be:

dd. mm. yyyy

:-)

So while you are at it, you might as well add that

Avkeele1
05-03-2010, 01:15 PM
I believe the European format option is already available.

andreas
05-03-2010, 01:31 PM
For Germany it would be dd.mm.yyyy or dd. mm. yyyy and not dd-mm-yyyy or dd/mm/yyyy

In other words - what is available is close enough not to complain. ;) But it should be simple to add while the programmers are at it.

Thanks.

Konstantin
05-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Thank for your suggestions. Added to our roadmap. We will review your request regarding '.' separators for date format, but won't promise that it will be added into 1.0.7. However, in case it is not, is sure to be in the roadmap list for 1.0.8 =)

andreas
06-06-2010, 01:09 PM
No, the "." for a separator in the date is not high priority, but should be fairly easy while you are at it. ;)

CB offers this for instance - and since it's open source - the coding should be simple enough. So you don't have to work on a solution twice. ;)

packerblood
02-13-2013, 05:47 AM
I need to find out how to change the date format (where the variable and date() are living?) - some file names please ?
Appreciate the help, I will try to modify the date to American style and then post here for all who need the fix? But I am not having much luck locating this function?

Appreciate any insight!