PDA

View Full Version : List of courses display

snowdomeanimal
03-06-2007, 03:13 PM
It would be nice if the list of all courses could display the price instead of saying whether it's free or paid.

Another feature I would like is instead of having to click on the name of the course to get to it's description is to be able to have a bit of teaser text showing underneath the course title which is really the start of the description text followed by a trailing elipse...

olo
03-07-2007, 01:00 PM
I agree, it would be nice to "display the price instead of saying whether it's free or paid".

brawdonjr
06-25-2007, 08:09 PM
I second that. Looking at this from a commercial and ecommerce standpoint, this would be a good feature to have.

den
06-26-2007, 12:52 PM
JoomlaLMS has a prices for subscriptions, not for the courses.
One subscription can include few courses. One course can be included into a few subscriptions.
In this case in JoomlaLMS 1.0.3 created new menu item - 'Subscriptions', where you can see full list of the site subscriptions with their prices.

wael_alkhalidy
07-28-2008, 02:44 PM
I'm trying to list as well start date and end date for the course and the user can do the search based on the period that he is interested in, is that possible, would you please help. it's urgent.

andreas
07-28-2008, 03:13 PM
As this is not a feature at the moment the best workaround would be to include start and ending date in the course description. If courses are offered repeatedly you would need to edit the date anyway; therefore it isn't too much extra work... ;-)