PDA

View Full Version : suggested additions

edukator
03-13-2008, 06:21 PM
something that I think would be helpful is a feature to were you can take chapter folders/contents and move them out to another learning path.

Right now I would have to recreate that whole chapter folder inside another learning path, if i missed something and i am able to do it now it would be great to know.

thanks

den
03-13-2008, 07:35 PM
Right now I would have to recreate that whole chapter folder inside another learning path, if i missed something and i am able to do it now it would be great to know.

You can export entire JoomlaLMS course and import it back to the LMS using 'merge with course' option. If you will select the same course in the 'merge' option then everything in the course will be duplicated.

edukator
03-14-2008, 05:52 AM
I dont wish to copy the whole course, just the chapter or even the learning path from a course and duplicate it or move it within the same course just in case i would like to move a chapter into a different learning path.

I guess merging would be kind of useful but i would need to delete learning paths that's not needed. Hopefully a simple move item button can be available in the near future, like Joomlas move menu item function.