Decrease
Reset
Increase

JoomlaLMS Learning Management System - Support Forum


Go Back   JoomlaLMS Support Forum > JoomlaLMS > Suggestions & Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-28-2012, 03:00 PM
toeflprep toeflprep is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 16
Default Total score and Passing score in Quiz Reports

I have a question about the quiz reports. I took a quiz as a test user and when I go into the Quiz Report as the teacher / admin, I see a table that lists all of the results from users that have taken quizzes in that course.

In that report, the Total score column is only display the value "0" and the Passing score column is only displaying "0+ (60%)".

Is it possible to display the actual total score and the passing score in this report? I'm attaching a screenshot.

Also to note, these quizzes are pulling questions from the global question pool. Not sure if that matters, but wanted to mention it.

Please let me know if any clarification is needed.

Thanks,
Colt
Attached Images
File Type: jpg joomlalms quiz report question.jpg (21.1 KB, 5 views)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-10-2012, 10:24 AM
RBoehm RBoehm is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 53
Default Need additional help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helga_13 View Post
If you don't have any custom source code change we recommend upgrading to JoomlaLMS 1.2.5 as several fixes were added there. If this is not an option please let us know and we will try to provide further instructions for troubleshooting.

Please provide further instructions for troubleshooting.

This is a serious issue for our Customer; they are not happy.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-11-2012, 07:51 AM
Helga_13 Helga_13 is offline
JoomlaLMS Support Team
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 839
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toeflprep View Post
I have a question about the quiz reports. I took a quiz as a test user and when I go into the Quiz Report as the teacher / admin, I see a table that lists all of the results from users that have taken quizzes in that course.

In that report, the Total score column is only display the value "0" and the Passing score column is only displaying "0+ (60%)".

Is it possible to display the actual total score and the passing score in this report? I'm attaching a screenshot.

Also to note, these quizzes are pulling questions from the global question pool. Not sure if that matters, but wanted to mention it.

Please let me know if any clarification is needed.

Thanks,
Colt

Total and Passing score for all the quizzes that use the option to add random questions from the question pool/global question pool is shown as X+ (where X is the score for the questions created within the quiz), i.e. the score of all the questions added randomly isn't shown. We researched a possibility to correct this, but unfortunately decided to do this only in the next release, as the changes are significant and we can't add them only as a bugfix as this can influence the release stability (so it will all be added to the release only after full testing in our next version). Sorry for the inconvenience.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-11-2012, 07:59 AM
toeflprep toeflprep is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 16
Default

Thank you for the update on this Helga. We can live with this until the next release.

When is the next release scheduled for production? Is there a product / feature roadmap you could share?

Thanks again,
Colt
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-11-2012, 07:59 AM
Helga_13 Helga_13 is offline
JoomlaLMS Support Team
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 839
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBoehm View Post
Please provide further instructions for troubleshooting.

This is a serious issue for our Customer; they are not happy.
We reviewed your issue description again and I am really sorry for the inconvenience but there seems to be a misunderstanding here concerning available JoomlaLMS functionality. What we have at the moment is an opportunity to change the display of quiz results which as it turns out influences only the display on the following pages: quizzes list + gradebook.

We realized you need to change the results display at the quiz final page + admin quizzes reports - and unfortunately this functionality hasn't been added yet. We can offer paid custom modification - if you are interested please submit a ticket to our helpdesk. Or you can describe your requirements in detail and it is possible that we will add such functionality in our next release.
Once again sorry for the misunderstanding.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-12-2012, 07:18 AM
Helga_13 Helga_13 is offline
JoomlaLMS Support Team
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 839
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toeflprep View Post
Thank you for the update on this Helga. We can live with this until the next release.

When is the next release scheduled for production? Is there a product / feature roadmap you could share?

Thanks again,
Colt
Unfortunately we can't tell exactly when the release will take place but it will be this year for sure. As regards the roadmap features unfortunately we can't share it as it changes rather often and some developed features are postponed till future releases. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:20 AM.

RSS