Decrease
Reset
Increase

JoomlaLMS Learning Management System - Support Forum

Go Back   JoomlaLMS Support Forum > JoomlaLMS > Suggestions & Feedback

Old 09-23-2009, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgisys View Post
The ability for the CEO role or the student to pull up reports is a big deal. In my case students and their managers (CEO) need to show proof of education. It would be extremely nice if there is one report a student or manager could pull showing all training for themselves or the entire group. Could this be added in the future?
I asked about gradebook reports in January 2008. It seems odd for an LMS not to have a report card function. Also, CEOs can not print out certificates, unless I am missing something.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:17 AM

Cool As stated before....

I strongly suggest there should be a system to check on certificates (maybe similar to the system in Moodle). It shouldn't be all that difficult to program that - a table with the certificate data (independent of the user accounts - as they may be deleted to reduce the license load).

Now - if nothing else would convince you.... How about programming it as a plugin addon that could be sold to those who need it
Old 09-25-2009, 06:53 PM
JoomlaLMS Business Development Manager

>> I asked about gradebook reports in January 2008. It seems odd for an LMS not to have a report card function.

Improvement of 'reporting' possibilities and new 'export/import' features are being developed for JoomlaLMS 1.0.7 and will be available after its release.

>> Also, CEOs can not print out certificates, unless I am missing something.

It is possible the latest JoomlaLMS 1.0.6 builds (after the September updates). So, please download a new pack and reinstall.
Old 09-25-2009, 06:56 PM

Andreas, 'My Certificates' plugin for CB and 'Certificates verification center' extensions are present in our roadmap, but currently we don't have any definite dates when this will be developed.
Old 09-25-2009, 06:56 PM

It is my understanding that since we bought 1.0.5 over a year ago (even though we bought 5000 perpetual licenses, to get 1.0.6 we would have to pay more money. Is that correct?
Old 09-25-2009, 07:20 PM

Yes, the perpetual license includes 1 year of free support and maintenance, after this period support and maintenance (including updates) is 180 USD/year.