JoomlaLMS team would like to announce the availability of JoomlaLMS version 2.1.1. The Release fixes the issues reported since the last JoomlaLMS update.
The list of bugfixes includes:
- Fixed JoomlaLMS 2.1.x migration procedures’ bugs;
- Several CSS fixes;
- Fixed the permissions issues related to a teacher-student role switching;
- Fixed the certificate printing issues appearing in some specific scenarios;
- Fixed certificates’ text positioning bugs;
- Fixed the issues with XLS reports’ generation on some server configurations;
- Fixed the problems with charts’ display appearing on some server configurations;
- Fixed the problem with SCORM resources resuming in some specific scenarios;
- Fixed the problems with Discounts/Coupons usage when several different discount types are applied simultaneously;
- Fixed the problem with replying to emails in mailbox tool for teachers;
- Fixed the problem with Learning paths fail to be created on some server configurations.
In JoomlaLMS 2.1.1 we’ve also improved documents’ editing.
If you need help with the upgrade process, please send a ticket to the helpdesk department.