JoomlaLMS 2.1.4 – 4 September 2017
The primary goal of this release was to make JoomlaLMS 3.7.5 PHP 7.1 and ionCube Loader 10 compatible, to enhance question functionality, refactored code, bring changes in SCORM layout, user management improvements, make new discount functionality .
- Joomla! 3.7, PHP 7.1 and ionCube Loader 10 compatibility;
- A possibility to generate discounts based on the number of purchased items;
- A possibility to assign a group to a user from the Front End;
- “Open in new window” layout option for a SCORM player;
- A possibility to add descriptions for course categories;
- Translation into French.
- Answer statistics for “Survey” questions and HotSpot question display on mobile devices improvement;
- JoomlaLMS Code refactoring, SQL queries optimization;
- Learning path steps management and step conditions management pages UI improvements.
- Fixed problems with multi-SCORMs (affected versions: 2.1.0 – 2.1.3);
- Fixed several problems with CSV/XLS reports, several fixes related to role permissions;
- Fixed issues with course logos on some system configurations and problems with handling of additional parameters for quizzes, learning paths and SCORMs;
- Fixed filters for admins/teachers (access permissions limited to specific groups/users);
- Several fixes related to the management of modules on the 5th step, compatibilities with 3PD site template engines;
- Compatibility fixes with the latest jComments versions;
- Front End and Back End certificates’ list fixes;
- Completion and Access reports fixes and SQL optimization, XLS reports fixes.
- Several fixes in user login/registration process during the course enrollment/purchase;
- Fixed Quizzes’ UI when a quiz is added to a learning path as a step (progress bar, charts) and the problem with a “Fill in the blank” question type (case-sensitivity on some server configurations when non-English characters are used);
- CSV import operations fixes related to characters encoding, improved handling of long texts;
- Fixed calendar fields in several parts of the system, several fixes in roles permissions for managers (access limited to specific groups/users);
JoomlaLMS 2.1.3 – 28 April 2017
The primary goal of this release was to fix JoomlaLMS 2.1.2 critical error.
JoomlaLMS 2.1.2 – 27 April 2017
The primary goal of this release was to make JoomlaLMS Joomla! 3.7 compatible, update translation and template settings, bring changes in the VirtueMart integration.
- Joomla! 3.7 compatibility;
- A possibility to configure an individual color scheme and a page header logo for each course.
- Updated translations into French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Latvian;
- Changes in the JoomlaLMS-VirtueMart integration.
- Fixed the issue with the payment statuses’ display/handling;
- Fixed the bug with the manual changing of the SCORM completion status;
- Fixed the issue with adding teacher assistants into courses;
- Fixed the SCORM tracking statistics display issue;
- Fixed the issues with certificates’ printing in some specific scenarios;
- Several minor CSS and layout fixes;
- GoToMeeting integration: fixed audio issues on some client-side configurations;
- Fixed the "Advanced Module Manager" extension’s compatibility issues.
JoomlaLMS 2.1.1 – 17 March 2017
The primary goal of this release was to fix the issues reported since the last JoomlaLMS 2.1.0 update.IMPROVEMENTS:
- Documents’ editing procedure.
- Fixed JoomlaLMS 2.1.x migration procedures’ bugs;
- Several CSS fixes;
- Fixed the permissions issues related to a teacher-student role switching;
- Fixed the certificate printing issues appearing in some specific scenarios;
- Fixed certificates’ text positioning bugs;
- Fixed the issues with XLS reports’ generation on some server configurations;
- Fixed the problems with charts’ display appearing on some server configurations;
- Fixed the problem with SCORM resources resuming in some specific scenarios;
- FFixed the problems with Discounts/Coupons usage when several different discount types are applied simultaneously;
- Fixed the problem with replying to emails in mailbox tool for teachers;
- Fixed the problem with Learning paths fail to be created on some server configurations.
JoomlaLMS 2.1.0 – 2 March 2017
The primary goal of this release was to make JoomlaLMS PHP7 Comaptible, enhance reporting functionality and update database maintenance procedure.
- PHP7 compatibility;
- XLSX Reports' Format;
- New Charts and a new Excel library.
- Reports' Optimization;
- Database Refactoring;
- SCORM EngineRefactoring;
- Course logo manager: possibility to remove previously uploaded images;
- Course Builder: minor UI, styling and usability improvements;
- Mailbox: improved UI and usability, read/unread feature, new ‘view message’ page styling;
- Shopping cart: UI improvements, field styling and usability improvements of coupon codes;
- Learning Paths: UI improvements of LP steps creation process;
- Teacher/Student roles switching page: UI and styling improvements;
- Quizzes: “Likert scale” questions can now be used as graded ones;
- Several CSS styling improvements (LMS homepage, gradebook, reporting and other pages).
- Compatibility fixes with the latest Joomla! versions;
- Calendar fields fixes (the pages with the start/end dates specified);
- Course logo manager fixes;
- SEF URLs generation fixes;
- Fixed Mailbox pagination, search features and removal of messages;
- Compatibility fixes with several 3PD templates and JS/CSS frameworks;
- Import/Export course functionality fixes: the course/teacher logos and the course homepage modules are handled correctly now;
- Fixed assignments grades display (on the Assignments results page and within the Learning Paths);
- Fixed the calculation of discount prices when several different discount types are applied at the same time;
- Fixed certificates management at the backend: ordering, pagination and certificates removal;
- Fixed HTML5 video playing on mobile devices (the Documents tool);
- Fixed several server connection issues with the GTM meetings plugin;
- Fixed the Quizzes tool timer freezing issues and timer speed problems;
- Fixed the Documents tool unzipping procedures;
- Fixed quizzes navigation issues within the Learning paths (appeared on rare specific server configurations only);
- Fixed issues with playing AICC resources;
- Fixed a possibility to change the color of all the JoomlaLMS icons by editing the template settings;
- Modules no longer disappear on the course homepage;
- Fixed several infinite redirects for some specific teacher/CEO/administrator roles configurations;
- Fixed the Announcements tool bugs caused by time zone and DST offsets estimation;
- Fixed the early course expiration bugs caused by time zone and DST offset estimation;
- Fixed the login/registration redirects bugs during the course enrollment/subscription;
- Several CSS/JS fixes;
- Many other minor bugfixes.
JoomlaLMS 2.0.4 – 9 June 2016
The primary goal of this release was to launch JoomlaLMS Mobile App for Android and iOS and a new courses layout (grid view).
- JoomlaLMS Mobile App for Android and iOS;
- Grid Courses layout;
- A possibility to crop Course/Teacher logos.
- Possibility to create time-to-time announcements (e.g. events that lasts several hours);
- FrontEnd Course Users Management for roles with 'work with assigned groups only' permissions (they can manage their users);
- Improved export/import of FileLibrary resources;
- Core performance improvements;
- SEF URLs generation performance fixes;
- Language files parsing performance optimization;
- 'Courses List' page, JoomlaLMS homepage and other most used pages database queries performance optimization.
- Fixed issues with AICC and SCORM players;
- Drag&Drop questions interface fixes;
- HotSpot questions functionality fixes;
- Overall system CSS fixes;
- Authorize.net payment method fixes (failure to proceed payments with some Credit Cards;
- Fixed tax estimation algorithms (during subscriptions checkout);
- Fixed issues with GoToMeeting webinars plugin on some servers;
- Courses export/import fixes;
- Compatibility fixes with "Advanced Module Manager" extension for Joomla!;
- Fixed issues with the quiz resuming when the number of attempts is limited;
- Joomla 3.5.x compatibility fixes;
- Fixes related to HTML5 video playing;
- Course enrollment/registration fixes.
JoomlaLMS 2.0.3 – 17 February 2016
The primary goal of this release was to bring such new features as a new course settings, new payment methods, new modules, Italian and Hungarian translations, a number of layout and UI improvements and fixes that address recent Joomla! CMS updates issues.
- New course settings: a possibility to configure the way students see the course resources results;
- New payment methods RoboKassa and Free trial;
- Italian and Hungarian translations;
- New modules: “My courses” and "Switch course".
- Touch screen support for Drag&Drop questions as well as better optimization for various LMS elements (login, top header, and menu);
- UI/CSS fixes for cart pages and checkout proces;
- Session-relates fixes (an issue with remembering filter states, a problem with teacher/student switching mode);
- VirtueMart integration fixes (VM 3.x compatibility fixes, post-checkout enrollment fixes and improvements);
- SCORM player UI styling, SqueezeBox layout and IE compatibility fixes;
- Courses import by uploading a file fixes;
- UCreating/editing resources fixes;
- Users management’ pages of the courses fixes;
- TAX estimation, new geolocation service to correctly detect country/state by IP fixes.
- Improved the registration/login process during the enrollment/checkout;
- Improved the registration/login process during the enrollment/checkout;
- Improved the Back End payments search feature, added information about the “coupon code” used and a filter “by a coupon code”.;
- Improved filter by category;
- Improved course topics management (a possibility to add resources from the File Library to the Topics);
- Added new indexes to tables, optimized several resource-intensive queries and improved database structure;
- "New/Import" buttons to the ‘My Courses’ module at the JoomlaLMS homepage.
JoomlaLMS 2.0.2 – 21 July 2015
The primary goal of this release was a PDF certificates feature and a number of fixes and improvements.
- jpg. certificates images are converted to PDF for an easy and comfortable printing from the browser.
- Joomla 3.4.3 compatibility issues;
- Translation issues in Assignments and Quizzes JoomlaLMS tools;
- Updated translations: German, Spanish, Russian;
- Other general fixes, UI adjustments and stability improvements.
- Improved compatibility with legacy and non-bootstrap templates.
JoomlaLMS 2.0.1 – 11 June 2015
The primary goal of this release was introducing automatic JoomlaLMS updates, new course modules, new interface languages and a possibility to add assignments as steps to learning paths.
- JoomlaLMS Automatic Update by Means of Joomla! Updater
- Assignments Integration into Learning Paths
- “Buy This Course”, “Recent documents”, “Recent messages” course modules
- Russian, German and Spanish Language Interface
JoomlaLMS 2.0 – 13 April 2015
The primary goal of this release was introducing new redesigned JoomlaLMS layout, tablet compatibility, a course builder and the integration with GoToMeeting Conference Platform.
- Responsive layout
- New customizable template
- An embedded Course Builder
- Learning-path based, webinar-based and materials-based patterns
- GoToMeeting Integration
- Joomla! 3.4 compatibility
JoomlaLMS 1.3.3 – 30 May 2014
The primary aim of this release is introducing Joomla! 3.3.x compatibility for JoomlaLMS extension itself and its addons.
- Joomla! 3.3.x compatibility
- Gradebook performance and resource usage optimizations
- Enrollment email notifications after updating payment status from BackEnd
- Added 'Enrollment time' column in BackEnd students management
- Pagination issues on several BackEnd pages
- Course templates extracting issue
- SMF integration (compatibility with Virtuemart, Joomla 3.3, several errors fixed)
- Problem with JoomlaLMS Drop-Down questions answering on some server configurations
- Maintenance log export formatting
JoomlaLMS 1.3.2 – 8 May 2014
The primary aim of this release is introducing Joomla! 3.2 compatibility for JoomlaLMS extension itself and its addons.
- Joomla! 3.2 compatibility
- AICC compliance, improved SCORM compatibility
- PHP 5.5 compatibility
- IE10/11 compatibility
- SQL optimizations
- Community Builder integration
- SMF Forum integration
JoomlaLMS 1.3.0 – 17 July 2013
The primary aim of this release is introducing Joomla! 3.0 and 3.1 compatibility for JoomlaLMS extension itself and its addons.
- Joomla 3.0.x and Joomla 3.1.x compatibility
- Course prerequisites
- Possibility to change learning path completion status for users including changing of individual learning path steps statuses
- Course completion criteria based on SCORMs
- Language switcher plugin for JoomlaLMS interface language
- Auto-subscriptions plugin
- Learning Paths navigation model
- Installation using Joomla ‘Discover’ method
- Date format: m-d-Y added
- Export list of payments to XLS
- Quizzes total score is shown for quizzes with questions from pool now
- Several problems with upload, extracting and parsing SCORM packages
- Improved compatibility with multi-SCO SCORMs
- Updated translations: Russian, Chinese
- Updated extensions: Jcomments, JReviews, Community Builder / JomSocial and Virtuemart integration
- Improved compatibility with multi-SCO SCORMs
- Updated courses removal process
- Joomla 1.6.x compatibility removed
JoomlaLMS 1.2.5 – 22 February 2012
The primary aim of this release is introducing Joomla! 2.5 compatibility for JoomlaLMS extension itself and its addons.
- Joomla 2.5 compatibility
- Option to disable a possibility to purchase several 'X days' subscriptions at once
- (JoomlaLMS-Virtuemart integration) Compatibility with Virtuemart 2.x
- Compatibility with latest version of AllVideos extension
- Updated Chinese translation
- JoomlaLMS modules layout in Joomla 1.6+
- SCORM tracking issues
- UTF-8 compatibility enhancements
- SMF forum login issues
- Teacher/student roles switching issues
- Mailbox pages translation issues
- Mootools 1.2 minor compatibility issues
- Minor layout fixes for IE7 browser
- Blank page' issue in Announcements tool on some server configurations
- Some JoomlaLMS configuration settings are not applied at FrontEnd
- Questions import/export issues
- Gradebook XLS export issues
- BackEnd translation fixes
- PHP errors in BackEnd if custom WYSIWYG editor is used
- CSV Users export/import issues
- Some other minor bugfixes
JoomlaLMS 1.2.0 – 29 August 2011
The primary aim of this release is introducing Joomla 1.7 compatibility and new modules for Joomla!
- Joomla 1.7 compatibility
- Support of the UTF-8 characters in paid subscription names using PayPal payment gateway
- Updated 'Russian' translation
- Updated 'Course Action Button' plugin
- Updated installation helper and component installer
- Forum posts' module shows more detailed information (course name, topic name, author added)
- Login/Register functionality and layout updates
- Several PHP 5.2.x compatibility issues
- Issue with downloading files from documents tool
- Issue with the usage of discount coupons with Authorize.net payment method
- PHP notice in the Homework tool
- Certificates, Mailbox, Forum posts modules not shown on LMS homepage (for some configurations)
- Issue with playing mp3 files in the Documents tool
- Issue with course enrollment email notifications using the JoomlaLMS-Virtuemart integration extension
- Issue with the date-to-date discount coupons’ usage
- UTF-8 compatibility issues in XLS reports
- Issue with sending email notifications if Joomla! Mailer is configured to SMTP
- Cleaned HTML tags in the 'quiz results' email
- Issue with configuring publishing dates using 'dd-mm-yy' format
- Squeezebox issues under Joomla 1.6.x
- PHP fatal error when accessing the FileLibrary section (for some server configurations)
- Users synchronization issue in SMF bridge (for some server configurations)
- New recurrent plan' page layout adjustments
- Added warning messages when teacher tries to set attendance for non-configured days of week
- Administrator menu translation issues
- Several spelling/grammar errors
JoomlaLMS 1.1.0 – 22 June 2011
Joomla 1.6.x compatibility was introduced